The European Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society is an European organization aimed to organize exchanges in the field of Molecular and Cellular Cognition.
If you wish to join EMCCS please check first whether you fullfil either one of the following criteria:
- You are a Neuroscientist of European origin working in the field of Molecular and Cellular Cognition.
- You are a Neuroscientist working in Europe in the field of Molecular and Cellular Cognition.
Once you become a member of EMCCS, you will belong to a group of people who are dedicated to the promotion, development, and sharing of information about the molecular and cellular basis of cognitive function.
If you do not fullfil either one of these criteria, you can still attend our activities as a GUEST by filling this form.
The GUEST status is automatically granted to all the members of our sister Societies:
MCCS - American Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society - URL: http://www.molcellcog.org/
MCCS-Asia - Molecular and Cellular Cognition Society - Asian branch - URL: http://www.molcellcog.org/index.asp?page=mccs-asia
- No fee. Currently there is no fee associated with membership. Membership is FREE but you must fullfill the criteria outlined above
- Registration to our biannual meeting at reduced cost
- Manage profile online
- Information about upcoming conferences, job openings and other news
If you would like to become a member of our society, please fill out our registration form. No paper form is available.
Already a member? Please login here. If you forget your login information, you can use our remind me form to request your username and password to be sent to your email address.